Monday, April 9, 2012

Reflection on Technology

For many years, technology has greatly enhanced our way of life. For me, I would have to say that my most valuable technology based tool would have to be my cell phone. Not only can I make calls from it, but because of the world's demand for more, I can also surf the web on my cell phone. I can have access to literally everything and anything. I have come to find that I rely solely on my cell phone to get me through my day. Life has become much more easier for me this way, whereas, if I would not have had this main tool of a cell phone, I wouldn't have any way of contacting anyone and I definitely would not be up to date with the world today. My days would also double as I would take much longer to perform my regular daily routine. It would take a lot of getting use to for me to perfect a new way of life without my cell phone since my mind has familiarized itself with the need to use technology. But I also believe that it takes a matter of time for one to perfect a way of doing something. By this, I can understand that whether I have technology in my life or not, I will eventually adapt to any circumstances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment